I use a small bundt pan, as there is just the two of us. If you are using a regular pan, just double the recipe below!
For the bundt cake you will need:
- 120g (1 stick) butter, at room temperature
- 250g (1 and 1/4 cup) caster sugar
- 3 eggs
- 100g (1/2 cup) vanilla yoghurt (or plain)
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 50ml (1/8 cup) milk
- 200g (1 and 1/2 cup) flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
For the "filling" you will need:
- 150g (3/4 cup) sugar
- 1-2 tbsp ground cinnamon
For the icing you will need:
1. Preheat your oven to 170°C / 330 F. Grease and a bundt pan and lightly dust with flour.
2. In a medium bowl, cream together butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs, yoghurt, vanilla and milk and give it a good mix.
3. Mix the flour, baking powder and salt, add to the liquid ingredients and combine well.
4. Pour one third of the batter into the prepared bundt pan. Mix sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle half of it onto the batter. Pour another third of the batter into the form and sprinkle with the rest of the cinnamon sugar. Cover with the last third of the batter. Using the handle of a spoon, carefully swirl it around the batter a couple of times to give it a marbled effect.
5. Bake at 170 °C /330 F for about 35 minutes. Let cool and remove from pan.
6. For the icing, combine all of the ingredients and drizzle onto the cooled off cake.